Insent allows you to assign a priority level for each conversation that you create in the Conversation builder tab.
Conversation priority in the Conversations list view
Assigning a conversation priority is compulsory, all conversations, by default, are added to the end of the conversation list and assigned the lowest priority.
If you have 10 conversations created in Insent, a new conversation will be created with a conversation priority of 11, i.e. it will be added as the last conversation in the conversations list.
Why is conversation priority essential?
Conversation priority helps you show a specific conversation to a site visitor instead of another for the same audience targeting rules configured.
How to set up conversation priority?
Locate the conversation through the Search bar.
- Identify the number against the conversation. The number displayed is the conversation priority.
- Change the number to the priority level you would like to assign.
Troubleshooting: The same conversation shows up on all pages
If the audience URL targeting is too broad a conversation orthe conversation is placed at a higher priority than other conversations, then it might get triggered for your visitors.
- Move the conversation to lower priority.
- Make the targeting narrow by specifying a page URL instead of a broader rule like a website URL.
- For example: Use a target URL like https://insent.ai/pricing instead of the keyword 'Insent' to ensure a conversation shows on a specific page, In this case, the target conversation will show up only on the pricing page.