May 4. 2021 - Dynamic Fields and Google Analytics
Welcome to the third edition of Metronome. Our monthly product newsletter that aims to bring the hottest updates brewing at Insent and the coolest hacks in the conversational paradigm.
As creators, we all indulge in crafting bite-sized wonders that give us the extra thrust to move forward faster. Today’s edition is all about the bite-sized wonders that will unlock the next phase of growth for you!
Leverage real-time website behavior to segment visitors and build contextual conversations that best cater to where your buyers are in their journey
Before she could schedule a meeting, her cat jumps onto the keyboard and logs her out. (Well, it could be any reason. I guess, I just wanted to pick a fun, bizarre one)
Anyhoo... When she lands on your website again, she is welcomed back and is connected with a rep who is aware that she wasn't able to book a time. He offers to help her, answers a few questions in that process, and gets things done!
So… Do you hear those $$$ clinking yet?
That level of accuracy and optimization is what Insent's dynamic fields powers you with. The key is to think audience segments and conversations. Here a few starter ideas that might work for your business
- Capture tracking information such as UTM parameters, GCLID for the visitor, and identify high-value prospects.
- Build tailor-made conversation flows for prospects arriving from different marketing channels leveraging UTM and Referrer information tracked by Insent
- Set high-intent or high-risk signals such as booking/canceling meeting and trigger specific conversations
- Use visitor-specific data such as geography (city, region, and country) and build conversations that sound local and resonate better.
- Personalize greeting messages across different pages for the same conversation based on where they are shown to a visitor (Visit URL as a dynamic field)
Note: Dynamic fields capture customer activity data & are Write-only fields.
Insent Google Analytics for Marketers who like to see the ROI of the tech stack and build solid attribution for campaigns
Read more here
And that's a wrap! Excited to meet you again with the next line-up very soon.