Integrating Insent with your Hubspot
Hubspot is an inbound marketing software that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers through different digital channels. Insent helps you identify and target prospects on your website created in Hubspot based on Hubspot lists. Insent’s Hubspot integration enables you to guide your visitors through personalized conversation flows and update new leads you create in Insent back to Hubspot.
The Insent HubSpot integration enables you to move leads down the funnel towards a positive sales outcome while ensuring that they are engaged throughout their buying journey.
This is the first article in a four-part series describing how you can get to speed with the Insent-Hubspot integration:
- Integrate Insent with Hubspot
- Create Leads in Hubspot
- Target Visitors based on Hubspot Lists
- Push Insent Chat Log to HubSpot as an Activity
Setting up the HubSpot Integration
1. Navigate to Settings -> Integrations. You will see Hubspot in the list of available integrations.
2. Click on the 'Connect' button to start the integration process. You will be redirected to Hubspot after clicking on the ‘Connect’ button.
3. You will be asked to log in to Hubspot using your credentials. If you are already logged in, the system won't ask for your credentials. This integration requires a HubSpot account with API access turned on. You will need to be a HubSpot super admin to be able to set up the integration successfully.
4. Once you enter your credentials and successfully log in, you will be redirected to the permissions page. Hubspot will request you to grant the required permissions to complete the integration.
5. Click on ‘Grant access’. You will now be redirected to the Insent platform, and the integration process is complete!
Note: If your HubSpot integration was not successfully setup, please reach out to our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chat with us from the Insent Widget.
What can you do with the HubSpot Integration?
- Define audience rules using Hubspot lists to target your visitors and show personalized conversations. To learn more, read the primer on setting up audiences in Insent.
- Define rules based on Hubspot attributes to show steps to visitors who meet a specific set of conditions.
- Route agent connection requests to the Hubspot Account Owner or Hubspot Contact Owner whenever Insent successfully resolves their identity.
- Create Leads in Hubspot in real-time based on data captured in Insent. Enrich lead activity such as page views, content consumed, button clicked, etc., in Hubspot by writing back the Insent cookie. Learn more in the article on Dynamic Fields in Insent.
You are always welcome to get in touch with our Customer Success team at email@example.com for any further clarification.